Tuesday, June 29, 2010

P..P..P..Poker Face

I have no poker face. None. At all. It's kinda sad actually, especially since Brad, our friend DT and I have been playing Magic: The Gathering at least once a week.

Inevitably this is how it goes down:

I get something awesome in my hand, and, before I have time to stop it, a look of triumph flashes across my face. Now if you play any sort of card games at all, you know that if you have something in your hand under no circumstances do you let anyone else see what you have in your hand. Ever.  But noooo, I just get so excited by the awesomeness that is my hand that I have to let everyone know.



This happens every time we play.

At this point, I know I am doing it. They know that I do it. So instead of the awesome play that I could have pulled off, had I kept quiet, both Brad and DT know to smack me down, and they do...hard. Sometimes I still manage to pull off some crazy stuff, but it is few and far between.

I am trying to think of some solutions until I can get my face's act together, but all I have come up with so far is the whole "Look a dragon riding another dragon...Oh you just missed it," or maybe wearing a colorful mask (Magic...Mardi Gras style), but I don't think either will work.

Until then I will just have to be content with the constant face ownage or get Botox.

2 comments:

  1. Too true!!!

    I freakin love that theres a ITWSSG picture hanging in the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] I said in a previous post, Brad, a friend of ours named DT, and I have been playing a lot of Magic: The Gathering. We are all [...]

    ReplyDelete