Friday, June 18, 2010

I rolled up a new blog...

Hi there everyone,

I hate introductions. They all seem so forced. The whole happy, I love long walks on the beach (I don't), romantic movies (I really don't), and holding hands watching the sunset (meh, I could take it or leave it). That being said, the introduction post is socially obligatory...so here it goes....


Let me introduce myself, well in the internet friendly, I-don't-want-anyone-to-stalk-me sort of way: Your humble narrator is a struggling, unemployed, over-stress and under-worked writer (I didn't know if I could fit more cliches in that sentence before the writing police/ninjas broke down my door). Also, I love to use hyphens, and penguins (love them, not love to use them).

Anyways, I thought I would start this blog as a sort of writing prompt for myself, and for posterity when I (inevitably) get all published and stuff.

So...um...yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment