Friday, June 18, 2010

I was washing my face earlier today and I saw a bug. I fear bugs, and hate them, but mostly it's just fear. I am trying to not be such a wuss-face about them though, so I decided to kill it myself (also, Brad was at work, so there was no other option). I grabbed some toilet paper, squashed the little bastard, and before I even thought about it threw it in the toilet and flushed.

I knew as soon as I did it that I was made a huge freaking mistake. I stared at the toilet and realized what I had done. The thoughts flooded in...What if it's not dead? What if it can swim and creeps back up when I least expect it? What if it crawls into the sewer and rallies an army of its little buggy friends and they take over my bathroom? I don't know how to negotiate for the peaceful return of my commode.
(Apparently my toilet causes mutant growth as well)

And then I realized I was standing over my toilet, thinking these thoughts, and how silly I must look (again I was the only one home, so I'm not sure who I thought was seeing me).

I have to pee now though...I wonder if the neighbors would let me use their restroom...

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love you. :) We need to hang out more before I leave okie dokie??

    ReplyDelete